No products in the cart.
2 cups uncooked white rice
1 bag frozen peas
2 cans condensed Cream of Chicken soup
3 1/2 cups warm water
1 ounce package of dry onion soup mix
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups shredded cheese (whatever kind you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spread uncooked rice and frozen peas into the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange chicken breasts over rice, making sure the pieces do not overlap.
- Mix the condensed soup with the water until smooth and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle dry soup mix over chicken. Cover baking dish and seal tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and remove aluminum foil. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and broil until cheese is melted (about 5 mins).
- Let stand for about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Serves 6 people.