2 pounds ground beef
4 cups hot mashed potatoes
8 ounces cream cheese
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cloves minced garlic
6 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
2 cups beef gravy
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown meat in a large skillet; drain.
- Mix hot potatoes, cream cheese, garlic and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese until blended.
- combine meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Cover with potato mixture and the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until heated through; let sit 5 minutes before serving.